Full Time Hospitalist Job Port Charlotte, FL
Port Charlotte, FL
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is looking to add a full-time hospitalist to our team in Port Charlotte, Florida! We cover three facilities, Fawcett Memorial, Bayfront Punta Gorda and Bayfront Port Charlotte. We offer a flexible, round-and-go schedule working 21 shifts per a month. The compensation consists of a base salary plus a production bonus. No procedures are required. Physicians are on call until 4 p.m. only, no night shifts or night call. New graduates are welcome to apply. In today?s hospital medicine environment, you?re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That?s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is one of the nation?s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible, round-and-go schedule
- Enjoy life on the gulf coast
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.