Locum Tenens ObGyn Job NM
A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 18 - 24 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 18 - 24 patient per day
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.