Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job AL
We are looking to fill a temporary orthopedic surgery job now open at an Alabama medical facility. This is general orthopedic ER call coverage on specific coverage dates. Your duties include seeing emergent cases of general orthopedic procedures, and can expect low volumes. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- General Ortho ER call only
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Low volumes
- Emergent general orthopedic procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.