Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Goshen, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am to 4:30 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active IN state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IN medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.