Full Time Anesthesia Job Savannah, GA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, long-term disability, 8 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401(k) and pension plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Savannah, a coastal Georgia city. It is known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary DOE plus quality and retention bonuses
- 8 weeks of vacation
- General anesthesia with or without cardiac
- Can do as much cardiac as desired
- TEE certification preferred or attainable
- 80% supervision
- Family oriented community
- Great coastal South Carolina location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.