This employed position offers an annual salary. You will also receive student loan forgiveness, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation time and 10 paid holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FQHC with loan forgiveness
- 40-hour workweek
- Monday through Friday, 4-day workweek is possible
- Outpatient position
- Average 20 to 22 patients per day
- Mid-levels on staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail