This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, long- and short-term disability, sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- See a full range of patients based on your specialty
- Flexible scheduling with a 4-day workweek option
- New regional residency training program
- Average of 18 to 20 patients per day and maintain a quality patient panel
- Hospital-employed position
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail