Full Time Internal Medicine Job MA
You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, CME time and stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, federal tort malpractice, 20 days of PTO to start, 15 sick days, 1 personal day, and 11 holidays. You may also receive relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great benefits plan
- All adult patient panel
- Monday through Friday schedule, no weekends
- Call schedule is limited to 1:15 weeks
- See approximately 10 to 15 patients per day
- True quality of life work opportunity
- Nurses, therapists, and social workers for support
- Must speak Spanish
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.