Full Time Anesthesia Job Bethlehem, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 6 weeks of vacation, CME contribution, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Bethlehem is known for its rich colonial and industrial history. Today Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance where you will find trendy restaurants, a 275-year-old bookstore, and a glittering casino.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Great compensation
- Full benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation
- No call responsibilities
- Monday through Thursday and every other Friday
- Join other anesthesiologists and CNRAs
- Do your own cases, must be proficient with post op pain blocks
- CRNAs do their own cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.