Locum Tenens Surgery Job WV
We have an opportunity in West Virginia for a general surgeon. The provider can expect to be on ER call. The locum tenens physician will do upper and lower scopes with varying volumes. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active WV medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- ER call coverage
- WV license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Upper and lower scopes required
- Volumes vary
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.