Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job WI
We have an opportunity in Wisconsin for a pulmonology/critical care medicine physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour night shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- All standard ICU procedures
- 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.