Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Salisbury, MD
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current MD medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, 7 days on/7 days off, and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day on average.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- License: Active MD-state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am, 7 on/7 off
- Caseload: 8 - 12
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.