Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Wooster, OH
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care medicine physician opportunity is now available in Ohio. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and the physician will see 12 - 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with an ACLS. There will be enough time to obtain a new OH license before this assignment starts.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 12 - 16
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.