Locum Tenens Urology Job SD
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in South Dakota. You must be comfortable with a busy call schedule. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active SD state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new SD license before this assignment starts.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: Busy call volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.