Locum Tenens Oncology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The assignment includes 90% oncology and 10% hematology. The schedule is full time and you will see 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active OH medical license.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Ohio state license needed
- Schedule: Full time
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- Procedures: 90% oncology, 10% hematology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.