Locum Tenens Perinatology Job MT
Posted by CompHealth
A Montana-based medical center is currently seeking a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a MT state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and with night and weekend call. You will see 8 to 10 patients per day on average.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.