Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MD
Posted by CompHealth
A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active MD state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new MD license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 18 to 22 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 18 to 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.