Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 0.5 FTE pro-rated salary and benefits available.
Montgomery County, locally referred to as Montco, is the 3rd-most populous county in Pennsylvania, and the 71st-most populous in the United States. Montgomery County is geographically diverse, ranging from farms and open land in the extreme north of the county to densely populated suburban neighborhoods in the southern and central portions of the county.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premier hospital system in popular Montgomery County, north of Philadelphia
- Position is 0.5 FTE with pro-rated salary and benefits available
- Part-time nocturnist to work 7 nights per 28-day cycle
- Can be 7 on 21 off or shorter blocks of 3 and 4 for 28 days
- No ICU and no procedures
- Join an established hospital team
- Must be BC if more than 1 year out of residency
- Hospital is located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.