Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiac anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm with call. You should be board certified and have active and unrestricted ACLS and BLS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Cardiac, thoracic, vascular, and cath lab
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.