Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Rapid City, SD
Rapid City, SD
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in South Dakota is currently in search of a GI physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with ERCP and EUS. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an active SD license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Procedures: ERCP, EUS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.