Locum Tenens Urology Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Minnesota seeks a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Coverage is needed 2 - 3 days per month. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current MN medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 2 - 3 days per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.