Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Lowville, NY
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 35 deliveries per month
- C-section rate: 12.8%
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.