Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Washington facility is in need of a locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care physician to assist with their program. The schedule is 7 am - 5 pm with call. The ideal physician is board certified with an ACLS. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Bronchs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.