Full Time Family Practice Job Canton, OH
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and RVU incentives. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 to 5 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, $2K CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly community of Canton. It offers excellent housing options, quality schools, close proximity to two international airports, and a variety of recreational and cultural activities. You will have available to you 21 golf courses and over 720 acres of parks.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Be hospital-employed
- Join a multispecialty group practice setting
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Outpatient with phone call only
- See 22+ patients per day
- Board eligible or board certified
- Malpractice with tail covered
- 4 to 5 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.