Full Time Psychiatry Job Seattle, WA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation time, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working and living in the Seattle area with its upscale population and endless array of great eateries and unique shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Option for mix of on-site and telepsychiatry
- Production-based compensation model
- No weekends or call
- Full benefits and retirement plan
- Must be board certified in psychiatry
- Must have fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry
- Located in the Seattle area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.