Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MI
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Michigan is seeking an OB/GYN to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with a MI license in hand. The schedule is flexible and the facility can work with you.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Flexible
- Caseload: 30 - 50 deliveries per month in the facility
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.