Full Time Psychiatry Job Columbus, GA
Psychology Opportunity – Private Practice
Join an independent, private psychology group that has earned the trust of a loyal patient base over the past 25 years. Work with the support you need to provide the highest quality of mental health care in a beautiful, fully modernized office space.
- Earn 60% of collections
- Steady referral base
- $200k average earning potential with a full practice
- Excellent payor mix consisting of fee for service and private insurance
- 97% collections rate
Live in a thriving city with a metropolitan population of half a million people and growing. Enjoy all that this city has to offer with a low cost of living, a family-friendly environment, best-in-the-nation schools, and access to big-city amenities in a matter of minutes.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, hiking, camping, and many other healthy lifestyle activities
- Lively university town with a thriving arts and music scene
- Strong local economy with stable employment sectors
- Low cost of living and low state and local taxes
Job ID: PSY 12404661 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.