Full Time Endocrinology Job Augusta, GA
Augusta, GA -- Endocrinology Opportunity -- Sign-On Bonus
- Will join established hospital employed Endocrinology practice.
- Outpatient clinical setting.
- Call 1:3 via phone consults only; Hospitalists cover inpatient care.
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP staff who assist with patient management.
- Practice utilizes thyroid ultrasound in office setting.
- Inpatient and outpatient Diabetes Education Program located in hospital.
- Diabetes practice includes use of CGM sensors and insulin pump technology.
- Hospital has 581 beds and is second largest acute care facility in Georgia.
- Position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,403b pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, fees and dues, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
Augusta offers an ideal southern location on the banks of the Savannah River, with fine private and public schools, a large arts/cultural community, and one of the country?s most prestigious sporting events?..The Masters Tournament.Come work, live and play in a city rich in history and heritage.Augusta is a great place to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.