Full Time Pediatrics Job San Diego, CA
Bilingual Pediatrician for a community health center in San Diego, CA
Join a growing community health center in San Diego, California. Center is adding a BC Pediatrician who is fluent in Spanish. This is a full time, permanent, and employed position. You will be part of a patient-centered, integrated care approach for traditionally under-served patient populations.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Outpatient practice setting
- Must be fluent in Spanish
Health center is offering exceptional benefits, including:
- Annual Merit Increases
- Medical Scribes to assist with charting
- Qualification for Potential Loan Repayment Programs
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Comprehensive Medical Malpractice Insurance with ?Tail? coverage
- Annual License Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
Candidates should be Board Certified in Pediatrics by ABP, have an active CA license, speak Spanish, and have an interest in seeing underserved patients. No visa support.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.