Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job WA
We are looking to fill a temporary vascular surgeon role now open at a Washington medical facility. Your duties include seeing approximately 10 - 15 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need ACLS and BLS certification. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification needed
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.