Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Albuquerque, NM
A New Mexico facility has an opening for temporary family practice physician coverage. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see about 18 - 20 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- BC/BE required
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification
- Licensing assistance available
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.