Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
An anesthesiologist is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will work weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm with a 1:4 call schedule. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have ACLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm
- 1:4 call
- PA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.