Locum Tenens Urology Job ID
A urology physician is needed to provide coverage at an Idaho medical facility. The provider will work on weekdays in the clinic with a 1:3 call rotation, and can expect to work 1 - 2 weekends per month. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 45 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an ID state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekday clinic coverage with 1:3 call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- General urology duties
- 30 - 45 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.