Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job OH
Posted by CompHealth
An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a radiation oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm and you will see an average of 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with a current BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active OH state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: SBRT and brachytherapy, preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.