Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Port Charlotte, FL
Port Charlotte, FL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Florida that needs a cardiac anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm and with call. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, BLS, PALS certification. The assignment requirements include open heart, TAVR, EP, cath, TEE, and cardioversions. For this assignment, you need to have an active FL medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Florida state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Procedures: Open heart, TAVR, EP, cath, TEE, cardioversions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.