Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Indiana is currently in search of a rheumatologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is at least 3 days per week but prefer full time. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active IN medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: At least 3 days per week but prefer full time
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.