Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Washington needs a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and no call. Each physician sees an average of 18 to 20 patients per day on average. The ideal candidate has an active WA state license and board certified.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.