This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus wRVU incentive and quality bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME with allowance, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nocturnist block schedule of 7 on/7 off in South Carolina
- Scheduled Wednesday - Tuesday
- Loan repayment available
- Trained in internal medicine or family practice
- New graduates are welcome
- Vent management, intubation, and central lines
- Charming neighborhoods
- Plenty of places to eat and cultural opportunities to enjoy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail