Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity is now available in Virginia. The ideal physician is comfortable with ED consults, attending deliveries, and stabilize and transfer of patients and has an active VA state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage. You will see 1 to 5 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current NRP and PALS certification.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Caseload: 1 - 5 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: ED consults, attend deliveries, stabilize and transfer
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.