Full Time Cardiology Job Fort Wayne, IN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 to learn more or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2678397.
- Develop your own Outpatient Practice
- Competitive salary w/RVU incentives
- Clinic attached to hospital
- Open to practicing and trained candidates
- Round on your patients with support of hospitalist team
- Office space available
- Non-invasive, non-interventional
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.