This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2678397.
- Develop your own outpatient practice
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Medical education loan repayment
- Non-invasive, non-interventional
- Clinic attached to new hospital
- Round on your patients with support of hospitalist team
- Open to both practicing physicians and new grads
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail