Full Time Hospitalist Job Chicago, IL
Hospitalist Opportunity - 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, IL!
Employed opportunity with 400 bed Hospital - (Not for Profit Health System)
Work 7 - 12 hour shfits every two weeks.
Hours: 7 AM to 7 PM.
Round on 10 to 15 patients/12 hour shift.
Observe patients coming through the ER.
No Call or Nites.
Looking for experienced Hospitalists (with background from Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Urgent Care)
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Hospital employed practice model
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
Function as an observational physician in an ED Observation Unit taking low acuity observation admissions where the admission timeframe is expected to be 12-24 hours with a 10-15% failure rate of patients who will need to be admitted inpatient (then will go to another physician on the inpatient services)
Nurse Practitioner Coverage at night in-house with back-up coverage by phone for the physician
Possible Telemedicine coverage downstream (none for now)
EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settingsEPIC – fully integrated
Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines) – Based on base rate for hours worke
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
403B opportunities including employer match
Exceptional CME funds
Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
Flexible time off
Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.