Full Time Family Practice Job Santa Rosa, CA
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Primary Care physician to join its team in Sonoma County, California. This is a family-oriented practice located in one of the most beautiful parts of Northern California. There, you will be providing outpatient care at a state-of-the-art facility that is home to the regions primary level II trauma center. Also offering a robust network of specialties allowing patients requiring specialty services to be seen within the medical group and ease of physician to specialist communication. With an excellent weekday schedule, you can enjoy highly rewarding work and a healthy work-life balance in northern, California surrounded by vineyards, redwoods, and beautiful Pacific coast.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule, including admin time
- Outpatient care only
- Opportunity to build a patient panel in conjunction with and supported by highly trained and skilled advance practice clinicians
- Highly dedicated and collegial group of colleagues consisting of both physicians and advance practice clinicians
- Staffing models that allow for dedicated provider support
- State of the art electronic medical records system, Epic, allowing transparency across multiple health systems, easing the way of care for your patients
- Contract flexibility based on professional goals and work/life balance
- Future shareholder and leadership opportunity
- Compensation is between $238,830 to $330,915 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the regions only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 14266
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.