Locum Tenens Nuclear Radiology Job Rancho Mirage, CA
- Availability: Full Time
- Weekly Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Daily Hours: 8AM ' 5PM
- Residency Training: Radiology
- Practicing Specialty: Nuclear Radiology
- Certification Requirements: Board Certification Required, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Nuclear and Diagnostic Radiology
- EMR: EPIC
- Dictation: PowerScribe
- PACS: McKesson
Compensation & Logistics
- 1099 Locum Tenens
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.