Full Time Neurology Job Eureka, CA
A health center in Humboldt County is looking to add a Neurologist to their team. This facility is located just 30 minutes from Humboldt Redwoods State Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Neurologist
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Within 5 years of residency)
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Duties: Clinic: 9-15PPD, Hospital-4PPD, Adult 90%, 10% Pediatric
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- EMR: Clinic- Allscripts, Hospital-Meditech
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, Hospital Call 1 week/month
- Compensation: $275k Annual Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.