Part Time Primary Care Job Madison Heights, MI
We have an opening for a PRN Physician to work with our Employer Health Center located in Madison Heights, MI!
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Mondays 7-1; Wednesdays 7-2; Thursdays 7-1. No nights, no weekends, no on-call!
- Provide primary care and oversight for the employer based population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conduct annual health risk assessments on all members which may include adult dependents and developing with the patient tailored action plans.
- Serve as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide support to those using the health care facility.
- Provide quality evidence based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary care setting.
- Understand and implement medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Develop relationships with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive manner.
- Establish goals for each patient with to be monitored and tracked by support staff.
- Support patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participate in patient education sessions among targeted populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Diagnose and treat acute injuries and illnesses
- Diagnose and manage chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, etc.
- Serve as a consultant for your health site for difficult patient cases, adverse health trends, and safety concerns.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants when requested.
- Provide education regarding current occupational medical practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provide information and review regarding clinical questions raised by clients and patients.
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas to improve patient health and wellness.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license and DEA
- Comfortable with technology
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.