Locum Tenens Pediatric Surgery Job Lubbock, TX
A health center in Lubbock County is looking to add a Pediatric Surgeon to their team. This facility is minutes from tons of parks and golf courses as well as Lubbock Lake. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors. Enjoy hiking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Pediatric Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Pediatrics
- Duties: 15-25 PPD in clinic, 4-8 PPD hospital, 4-5 surgeries, Ages Seen 0-18
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum
- EMR: Clinic-Allscripts, Hospital- Meditech
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: Clinic 2-3 days week and Hospital 2 days a week
- Compensation: $2,500 Daily Pay Rate + Call Rates
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.