Full Time Internal Medicine Job Bronx, NY
Internal Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Full-time Permanent Position
Locations: Bronx or Brooklyn or Queens
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full-time position
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
We know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Join a rapidly growing company of Primary Care physicians that provide healthcare for adults and geriatric patients. Our care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients' health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care.
The group offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in other practices.
Please contact me if you would like to learn more.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.