Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Huntsville, TX
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is looking for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team working 10-hour shifts at Huntsville Memorial Hospital in Huntsville, Texas. There is excellent leadership at this facility and physician will work 12-hour shifts. This Level III trauma center sees an annual volume of 24,000 with a 12% admission rate. There are 24 hours of physician coverage along with 12 hours of APC coverage. The qualified candidate will be board certified in emergency medicine or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine with at least two years of emergency medicine experience. Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we?ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Independent contractor status
- 1.5 hours outside of Houston
- Excellent leadership
- 12 hour shifts
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.