Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Omaha, NE
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has a full-time job opportunity for an emergency physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health Lakeside located in Omaha, Nebraska. This facility has 120 beds, 18 ED beds, an annual volume of 19,000, 11 hours of daily Advanced practice clinician coverage, a hospitalist program in place, an admit rate of 21% and sees moderate to high acuity patients. The EMR is EPIC. CHI Health Lakeside also possesses bedside U/S I in the ED, helicopter service, a CDU/Observation unit, good specialty back up for cath lab, interventional radiology, neurosurgery, OB/GYN, ortho, peds, and vascular surgery services. Qualified candidates will be board certified in emergency medicine along with current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications. New graduates are welcome to apply. You?ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You?ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you?ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful?with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth?s clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national patient safety organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.